Jean Pierre Busuttil was awarded his warrant to practise as a Legal Procurator in 1992 and has since gained extensive experience in his profession. His responsibilities within the firm mainly entail the processing of judicial acts filed by the firm before the Courts of Justice and Tribunals of Malta and Gozo and attending to all related matters. Jean Pierre was admitted to the Chamber of Legal Procurators in 1992.
He is also a committee member of the Malta Amateur Dramatic Club (MADC) and a member of the team working on the introduction of clown doctors for sick children at Mater Dei Hospital.
- 1994 – Diploma in Canonical Marriage Cases, Jurisprudence and Procedure conferred by the Archdiocese of Malta, Metropolitan Tribunal
- 1992 – Completed his dissertation entitled “The Protection of the Marine Environment in Maltese Territorial Waters”
- 1992 – Bachelor of Arts in Socio-Legal Studies conferred by the University of Malta
- 1992 – Diploma of Legal Procurator awarded by the University of Malta.
- Maltese, English and Italian